Archive for June, 2010
Aldus Huxley gave a speech entitled The Ultimate Revolution on March 20, 1962 at the Berkeley Language Center.
He stated :
There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.
By Jacob Sutherland
The trough gathering swine in Washington had better roll up their damned sleeves to help deal with the actual spill rather than engage in these absurd and distracting show trials. If they don’t they will hasten us to war with Great Britain.
Great Britain’s retirees are not stupid. The government of the UK is not entirely stupid but even then an imbecile can see that our current administration is not only disengaged in stopping the disaster but has rather engaged in sabotaging efforts to cap the well and efforts to clean up the mess.
– The president has refused to wave the Jones act and turned real meaningful help away.
– The Coast Guard has stopped private volunteers on outfitted barges from skimming the oil.
– It took six weeks for Jindal to get a permit to build berms and when he fimally declared enough by starting to build them anyway, the government says, ‘Oh, here’s your permit.’
– The union thugs working the beaches only actually work under 2 hours a day.
– The only thing that Obama has proposed as a solution is Cap and Trade legislation that will plummet our country further into the hole as economists predict $7.00 per gallon gasoline not because of the spill but rather Cap and Trade law while he throws hundreds of thousands out of work by halting operations on working, proven wells. That’s like halting all driving across the nation starting in Augusta Maine because of a 20 car pile-up in San Diego California. That’s OK, Obama has extorted BP to compensate the out of work oilmen that HE decreed must cease and decist.
– Meanwhile, a company called Packgen has hundreds of mile worth of booms sitting in a warehouse while our savior government says no thanks.
Why? One may ask. This is the crisis they have been waiting for to recover lost leverage after the East Anglia Global Warming fabrication scandles deflated arguements to justify cramming Cap and Trade down our throats. Obama and thugocracy are murdering by omission the entire gulf coast. Maybe he can fool that sycofantic 40% that still approve of him (a number I doubt), but in the end he can’t fool the people of Great Britain. When the middle agers of Great Britain are forced to take their parents into their homes as well as their children, they will figure out whom to blaim. When British government workers lose their retirements, they will know who did this to them. When the Pound crashes, they will riot and demonstrate against us.
Yes, BP royally screwed up, but in the end this problem grew ten fold because of our government. When the people of Great Britain see what our government has done to ensure their biggest company’s bankruptcy by preventing containment followed by extorting BP to pay for absurd decisions on our government’s part, they will cry for our blood in the streets. Forty percent of their pensions come from BP.
Pension Funds Sunk by BP Oil spill:
Jones Act beneficiaries (unions) working 1.75 hours a day:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nolafilms… See More
$7.00 Gas (non)solution:
Oil sucking Barges Stopped by Coast Guard